Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
Google Online Ordering FAQs
After you sign up, you’ll be connected with your dedicated Account Manager.
- Your Account Manager will send over your agreement, banking information, and menu request.
- Once they have received those completed items from you, we will then begin the onboarding process.
- After your menu has been configured, your Account Manager will notify you that your setup is complete and schedule time to place test orders before going live..
- Once testing has been finalized, your menu will be live with Google Online Ordering - this will take approximately 24 business hours.
Yes, if you find that for any reason Google Online Ordering is not right for your franchise, please email us at email@example.com and we will remove your restaurant from the Google Channel.
If you opt out of Google Online Ordering, but later decide you want to have your franchise added back to the Google Channel you may reach out to your Account Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the process!
You will get to select from our options how you would like to receive your order notifications. This includes tablet, email, or fax. Please note, additional fees may apply.
If you have delivery setup with Zuppler, all of your delivery settings will pull over into Google.
Before the user is able to order delivery, Google first prompts them to enter their address to make sure that they are within your delivery zone.
- Zuppler’s customer charges/fees are lower than the majority of 3rd party services.
- Currently, Zuppler is one of the few options that allow future ordering.
Customers will place their order by logging into their gmail account.
Customers will pay using their Google Pay, which is linked to their Gmail account.
Google Online Ordering is great for obtaining orders from out of town visitors, new customers, and people who are new in the area. They will be able to search for food around them, discover your business, and be able to easily place an online order and experience the delicious tastes your restaurant has to offer!
If you already have Google Online Ordering setup with Zuppler, let us know and we can remove this for you - email us at email@example.com
If you are not signed up with Zuppler yet, sign up today to receive this extra benefit of having more control over how users place their order with you through Google!