Zuppler + Google Online Ordering | FAQs
Zuppler partners have the ability to enable and disable Google Online Ordering at anytime by speaking with one of our support team members or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Absolutely! If you are signing up for just Google Online Ordering, our turnaround time is usually between 5-10 business days.
- After you sign up, you’ll be connected with one of our team members within 1-2 business days and assigned a dedicated Account Manager.
- Your Account Manager will send over a settings sheets, banking information, and menu request
- Once they have received those completed items from you, we will then begin the onboarding process.
- After your menu has been configured we will send it over for your review before going live.
- Once approved, your menu will go live on Google Online Ordering - this will take approximately 24 business hours.
Absolutely! Whenever you are ready, email us at email@example.com and we will add your restaurant back to the Google channel!
If you are currently set up with Zuppler, you will receive Google Online Orders the same way you are currently receiving your Zuppler online orders.
If you are not set up with Zuppler yet, you will get to select from our options how you would like to receive your order notifications. All orders will come through using the same order notification that you have selected.
Since Google Orders come in like any other order, you won’t be able to tell from the order notification. However, you are able to see from your reports page and the Customer Service App which orders came in through Google.
If you have delivery setup with Zuppler, all of your delivery settings will pull over into Google.
Before the user is able to order delivery, Google first prompts them to enter their address to make sure that they are within your delivery zone.
- Zuppler’s customer charges/fees are lower than the majority of 3rd party services.
- Currently, Zuppler is one of the few options that allow future ordering.
A customer has to be logged into their Gmail account in order to place an order.
Customers can only pay using Google Pay, which is linked to their Gmail account.
Google Online Ordering is great for obtaining orders from out of town visitors, new customers, and people who are new in the area. They will be able to search for food around them, discover your business, and be able to easily place an online order and experience the delicious tastes your restaurant has to offer!
If you already have Google Online Ordering setup with Zuppler, let us know and we can remove this for you - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not signed up with Zuppler yet, sign up today to receive this extra benefit of having more control over how users place their order with you through Google!