Google Online Ordering FAQs
If you are not signed up with Zuppler yet for Google Online Ordering, you can: Click to schedule a call with one of our Cater Nation/Zuppler specialists or Click here to sign up today and we’ll be in touch right away!
- After you sign up, you’ll be connected with one of our team members within 1-2 business days and assigned a dedicated Account Manager.
- Your Account Manager will send over a settings sheets, banking information, and menu request
- Once they have received those completed items from you, we will then begin the onboarding process.
- After your menu has been configured we will send it over for your review before going live.
- Once approved, your menu will go live on Google Online Ordering - this will take approximately 24 business hours.
Yes, if you find that for any reason Google Online Ordering is not right for your business, please email us at email@example.com and we will remove your restaurant from the Google Channel.
If you opt out of Google Online Ordering, but later decide you want to have your business added back to the Google Channel you may reach out to your Account Manager at Jackie@zuppler.com to complete the process!
You will receive online orders the same way as you currently receive your catering online orders. Please note, Google Online Ordering is only for your regular takeout menu and not for Catering orders.
If you have delivery available, we will gather your delivery information during the onboarding process and set this up within your account settings.
Before the user is able to order delivery, Google first prompts them to enter their address to make sure that they are within your delivery zone.
If you do not have delivery setup yet, and wish to offer this service option for your Google Online Orders, we can set your business up with one of Zuppler’s 3rd party delivery partners. If interested, please reach out to the Zuppler Account Manager, Jackie, at Jackie@zuppler.com
- Zuppler’s customer charges/fees are lower than the majority of 3rd party services.
- Currently, Zuppler is one of the few options that allow future ordering.
Customers will place their order by logging into their gmail account.
Customers will pay using their Google Pay, which is linked to their Gmail account.
Google Online Ordering is great for obtaining orders from out of town visitors, new customers, and people who are new in the area. They will be able to search for food around them, discover your business, and be able to easily place an online order and experience the delicious tastes your restaurant has to offer!
One of the benefits of signing up with Cater Nation/Zuppler, is that because of our partnership with Google, we have the ability to remove any unwanted 3rd party services from your Google Online Ordering. All you have to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org 3rd party services you would like removed
If you are not signed up with Zuppler yet, sign up today to receive this extra benefit of having more control over how users place their order with you through Google!